Monday, July 30, 2007

"For the Love of Andrew"

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Andrew is a great picture of what love is ...

I was medicated, had my jaw wired shut, and I still continue to heal, but Andrew has been patient and kind as he blended my smoothies, prepared my soups, and continues to take great care of me.

Never did he envy others when he was nursing me, and never did he boast to others about the great job he was doing; Andrew is not proud.

He is never rude, nor is he self seeking, though I can be difficult to be around at times (and not just now as I'm healing).

Thank God, he's not easily angered and never reminds me of my wrongs.

Andrew does remind me of the TRUTH of God's word when I get discouraged. He does not delight in evil.

He always protects me, always trusts me, always gives me hope, and helps me to persevere.

I thank God for blessing me with a husband like you.

No comments: