Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Life is Not ...

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - What a ride!!!" ~ Unknown

While I will not be able to ride in Marin or Honolulu, I do plan to resume my training with TNT for November’s 100-mile ride at El Tour de Tucson in Arizona (once I get clearance from my doctors of course).

What I’ve gone through is minimal compared to what those brave souls that I’m riding in honor of endure everyday, waiting for a cure.

Warm Regards ~ Tessa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).