Thursday, July 26, 2007

Chin Up

I'd be a hypocrite if I only blogged about my good days. So here I am admitting that yesterday was pretty tough. But I took multiple naps and kept my chin up ... literally ... hahahaha!

I woke up with a headache that just wouldn't go away, and my chin became increasingly achy as the day progressed. The stiffness seemed to spread beyond my chin to both sides of my jaw. I'm attributing it to the fact that I've been exercising it much more ... meaning I've been eating more :-) I also had an orthodontic appointment the day before. Though no work was done, I did have to open my mouth wider than I was used to so they could assess the damage. And then I visited with some friends for a bit afterwards, choppin' it up and laughing more than I was probably ready for. So I really felt it yesterday ... as did my husband and daughters. I was a real pill to be around.

Today is much better.

No comments: