Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

One of my favorite quotes ... "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." ~ Unknown

Moments come and go so quickly, not to be repeated again. So why limit life?

While we may not be physically able to do some things at certain times of our lives, I remind myself, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

I can think
I can love
I can learn
I can anticipate
I can hope & dream
I can cry
I can share
I can get caught up ...

Don't hold back - experience it all. Smell the roses, and hold your breath.

I love it when ___ takes my breath away. You fill in the blank.

... a song
... a scent
... a sight
... a word
... a touch
... a memory
... a friend

Look for those colorful moments everyday and give thanks!

No comments: