Sunday, August 5, 2007

GO TEAM !!

I went to Marin to support the team yesterday. It was so good to see everyone. It was a tough ride, I heard. These were the first ones to roll in from our group. (I forgot to take a picture of the whole team, sorry!) Coach Coop (head coach) at far left.




My friend Jun, who was riding with me when I crashed, wasn't sure whether he was going to participate. So glad he did. (He completed the Mt. Tam Century ~ a much harder route.)

"Your turn next," he said.




Dee Dee, my TNT mentor, and Kelly (pictured w/ me and Jun above) will be coaching for November's Tucson ride ... that's my goal.






The one who inspired me to ride, my friend Jean. She's training for her 2nd century ride! You go, girl!






Coach Coop said when I'm ready to get out there and join TNT again, the team will gather 'round me and protect me when I ride like the Discovery Team did for Lance! I can't wait for that day :-)

Congratulations, Team, for what you accomplished yesterday ... for yourselves and for those enduring cancer. See you on the road soon.

TTT
(Tina the Tougher, my TNT nickname)

----- o
---<#\,
--() / ()

No comments: