Saturday, January 19, 2008

Take a deep breath ...

I was at the MacWorld Expo yesterday. No, I didn't pre-order a Macbook Air. But I was among the throngs of people standing in line to see it ... touch it. Pretty cool, but i can't justify it's purchase. I do love the advertising though ... "There's Something In The Air." There was another one ... 'Thinnovation."

Personally speaking, while I can't relate to the THIN part ;-) I have felt an anticipation, an underlying expectancy, of excitement and joy as I think about 2008. So yes, I do feel like there's "something in the air." 2007 came and went so fast. In 2008, let's really take the time to smell the roses ... and take deeper breaths at that. More to come ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tessa,
Just so you know I yearn for "thin air" also!

P.S. Wear your rubber bands that is!!!