Tuesday, January 8, 2008

GOSH MOM!

Yesterday, I did the worst thing a mom can do to her teenage daughter. I mortified her in front of her friend ... and a guy friend at that. I didn't do it on purpose, mind you. It was just one of those perfect timing moments, I guess!

I decided to sneak in a ride between storm fronts since we had some sun yesterday. I put my new saddle on my bike, new shoes on my feet, and had my new headband on. I was all geared up and ready to go, so I pressed the garage door button and made my way towards my bike. Next thing you know, I hear this, "OH MY GOSH, MOM!"

There was Lauren, sitting in the car with her friend who had driven her home from school. Hahahahaa!

(This picture was NOT taken yesterday, but can you imagine if you were 15 and YOUR mom came out looking like this!) Hahaha! Sorry Lauren!

No comments: