Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Before and After

I wanted those Angelina Jolie lips, so I ...

Just kidding ... it's been 6 months since my accident and surgery. In some ways it seems like a long time ago; in other ways it seems like just yesterday.

I had an appointment with my orthodontist today, and he said that things are progressing well and that another surgery does NOT seem likely. THANK GOD! Fine adjustments still being made to my jaw with COUGAR bands, even stronger than the MOOSE rubber bands I've been (ehm, periodically) wearing.

Another bit of exciting news - tomorrow night is TNT's Informational Meeting for the Spring Season! I'll turn in my participation forms and officially begin training again. 6 months ago, I thought 6 months was too far out. Now I know it's just right.

No comments: